Certified Practitioners with the Institute for Rapid Resolution Therapy will enjoy even more benefits this year with your current certification. As a CP, you have access to various promotional items, social media platforms, networking and business referral opportunities, and additional trainings with Dr. Connelly and other practitioners throughout the country. Below is additional information about benefits of certification.
Benefits of Certification
- Access to marketing material for private practice including Rapid Resolution Therapy® logo, Rapid Trauma Resolution® logo, IRRT Certified Practitioner seal, customizable brochure and flier
- Access to RRT training material, such as powerpoints and handouts, to assist you in establishing yourself as a trauma resolution specialist in your community
- Monthly promotion in Psychotherapy Networker
- Promotion of personal workshops and opportunities to share articles and client success stories through the IRRT newsletter
- Viral advertising and promotion on IRRT Facebook fanpage, Twitter, Clear Trauma blog, and IRRT YouTube Channel
- Networking opportunities with other members of the IRRT community
- Referrals from the Institute for Survivors of Sexual Violence
- Priority listing as Certified Practitioner with contact information on the IRRT website
- Attendance with tuition-waived at two 25-hour advanced trainings per year
- Invitations to trainings with Dr. Connelly reserved for Certified Practitioners in retreat settings
- Monthly teleconference training and coaching with Dr. Connelly and Master Practitioners
- Advanced case materials which demonstrate the process of Rapid Resolution Therapy® and Clinical Hypnosis with Rapid Trauma Resolution®
- Access to clinical supervision with Master Practitioners with extensive training and experience in trauma resolution
- Access to practice building consultation with RRT Certified Practitioners with successful RRT practices
Requirements of Certification
In order to be certified by the Institute for Rapid Resolution Therapy® as a Practitioner in Clinical Hypnosis with Rapid Trauma Resolution®, an individual must be licensed as a physician or mental health professional or be a registered intern in a mental health profession.
Applicants must have a minimum of 50 hours of training in Clinical Hypnosis with Rapid Trauma Resolution. Certified Practitioners must review advanced case material and attend at least one 25 hour advanced level training per year.
The Institute for Rapid Resolution Therapy, Inc. is dedicated to providing the highest level of service to all individuals who have suffered from sexual violence and other severe trauma regardless of their financial status. Certified Practitioners are required to provide pro bono services to those lacking financial resources with reasonable frequency.
In order for certification status to remain active, the annual certification fee must be paid in full.
For more information on how to become a Rapid Resolution Therapy Certified Practitioner, please email us at email@example.com or call 800-587-2623.